My Life as a Part-time Vegetarian.

Friday, June 12, 2009 12:24 AM By Ed Man Chew , In , ,


So I've been eating 98.9% veggies in the past month and it's almost as if I don't miss meat at all. I've found that eating strictly vegetarian at some of my fave places tastes just as good as if I ate some meat stuff.

Some things I've been eating:
Taco Bell - 7 Layer Burrito, Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, Cheese Quesadilla, and Nachos.
Chipotle - Veggie Burrito Bowl
Subway - Veggie Delite
Cafe Gyro - Falafel Plate
Indian food - Veggie Curry and Naan
Thai - Pad Eggplant
Chinese Food - Veggie Fried Rice
Nation's - Grilled Cheese

See, not bad. I still can eat fairly tasty stuff.

People can't believe that I am (part-time) vegetarian, just because of my well known carnivorism. They also ask me what made me do it. My reason is simple, "the mirror". I need to drop some lbs. and I figured that changing my diet would be the easiest way. I've dropped 5 lbs. so far.

We'll see what happens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment